Our removalists are directly employed and professionally trained by Brisk. They are efficient, reliable and provide the utmost care of your items.
From the first phone call until the last piece of furniture in your home... we handle everything. Take the stress out of moving and let us do the hard stuff!
Don't get stung by hidden costs that pile up after the is completed. At Brisk, we believe in a transparent model that looks after our customers. What we quote you is what you will pay!
We are a family-owned and operated transportation and removalist business 30 years’ industry experience servicing Brisbane and specialising in moves to/from Melbourne and Brisbane.
We understand the difficulties in Melbourne’s tight suburbs but our custom-built trucks to make loading and unloading a breeze!
Utilising 20-foot-high-capacity containers to move your goods on the Australian rail network means we can tailor your move for a specific uplift and delivery date.
With your dedicated operations manager on hand, we keep you informed every step of the way - moving interstate has never been easier!
WHY BOOK WITH BRISK?
- Daily services 6 days a week to and from Melbourne with local depots in Brisbane and Melbourne.
- Uplift and drop off dates tailored to your needs.
- No triple handling - Items are loaded and unloaded once.
- Premium packing blankets to protect your items.
- Removalists directly employed and professionally trained by Brisk – no temporary staff.
- Utilising the Australian rail and road network to provide a service option to suit you.
- High capacity 20-foot containers that are airtight, waterproof and vermin proof.
- GPS monitoring on all trucks for precise tracking at any time.
- The option to hold your goods if requested.
- An operations manager to keep you updated all the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is dependent on the size of your move, the number of bedrooms of furniture and the time of year. The estimated move cost for a three-bedroom house can start from $4,500 – $6,000
The planning process for moving from Melbourne to Brisbane might start months in advance. The direct move door-to-door can take 2-5 business days.
Yes, Brisk Transport can help with pre-packing your move from Melbourne to Brisbane! Ask about pre-packing on your enquiry with us.
Regular household items such as couches, mattresses and bed frames, plus boxes and appliances. Furniture that is an exception are pianos, cars/motorcycles and extremely fragile items
If you’re interested in corporate and office removals, learn more about corporate removals with Brisk Transport.